Directions: Go North on County Road A121 off CR 108 between Hilliard and US17. Go approximately 6 miles. On the left is a dirt road marked with a sign, "King's Ferry Cemetery". Turn left, the cemetery is on the right about 1/2 mile. -OR- From the intersection in Kings's Ferry off CR A121 and Lessie Road, go south for 1.6 miles, turn right on a dirt road marked with the sign, "King's Ferry Cemetery". The cemetery is on the right about 1/2 mile.
Many of the plots are surrounded by ornate wrought iron fences that are in rusted condition. In 1996, the entire cemetery was burned, possibly to get rid of undergrowth as the easiest method of clearing. This is one of the oldest cemeteries in the county, circa 1700.
Inventories February 17, 1996 by Mary Nelson, Marguerite Frosher, and Jean Mann.
Also inventoried circa 1997 by Lori Bragg (USGenWeb).
Inventoried in 1956 by LDS Church. (Published '56, surveyed '53)
Surveyed for veterans in 1941 (WPA)