Conner-Green Cemetery

Established on property owned by Richard Green in the mid-1800s, the cemetery was originally known as the Green cemetery. The first grave that can be authenticated is for Rhoda Hunnicut Green, wife of James R. Green, the brother of Richard Green. In 1931, the name was changed to Conner-Green when one of the descendants married Frank Conner. Since Richard Green had no heirs, the property was inherited by James R. Green and his descendants. In 1931, Elizabeth Tanner Green, widow of Noah S. Green, deeded the cemetery to Nassau County and the State of Florida for cemetery purposes for the descendants of Noah S. Green and Frank Conner. Additional property was later donated for use as a parking lot by Tom Crawford, whos family members were buried in the cemetery. The cemetery has been maintained by the members of the Conner and Green families. A numerical order is shown for the graves but no layout is provided.

Conner-Green Cemetery Location

(Nassau County)
2476 County Road 2
Bryceville, FL 32046 USA

GPS Location 30.527281, -82.007537

Conner-Green Cemetery Interments

This information was provided by Sippie and Carl L. Green.

Scroll to Top