From Hilliard, take CR 108 West. Go past the school. CR 108 makes a sharp left next to a Minit Market. Take the first paved road to the right, Bay Road, about one block after the market. Go 3.1 miles to Conner Nelson Road and turn right. Go 1.5 miles to Nathalene Drive and turn right onto dirt road to church. The cemetery is behind the church and is enclosed by a chain link fence.
This inventory made on May 17, 2001, by Jean Mann, and published in quarterly Vol. XI, #1 Winter 2004
The cemetery was surveyed by LDS Church in 1956. Click here to see LDS survey.