Judd Cemetery (View Grave Layout)
The Judd Cemetery is located 100 yards south of Philips Manor Road on the east side of Amelia Road.
The property on which the cemetery is located was purchased by Jehiel S. judd on January 10, 1884 from Marion N. Sanderson. The transfer is recorded in Nassau County Deed Book T, page 453. The property was described as lots 13 and 14 of Subdivision S 2/3, Sec 12 T2N, R28E of the Suarez Grant. Part of this property was used for a burial site which evolved into the Judd Cemetery. The seller of the property, Marion Harrison Sanderson, is buried in the Harrison Cemetery.
At one time, St. Paul's Lutheran Church built in 1923 by Gus Gerbing was adjacent to the cemetery.
Last Updated: May 4, 2013
Copyright © Amelia Island Genealogical Society, Nassau County, Florida